In conjunction with series performances SSL will provide workshops and outreach programs to be presented in schools and at the Theater. Residencies generally range from two to three days up to a week. These are excellent opportunities for corporate and individual donors to provide exceptional service to the community. Corporate outreach is also available with concert appearances. Clinics and Seminars featuring a variety of musical genres, dance, acting and visual arts are also available.
We’re extremely proud that our outreach programs have been so widely accepted, even embraced by the community. Those Community Partners include:
- Fort Smith Public Schools outreach programs with music and visual arts.
- University of Arkansas Fort Smith music outreach programs for students, music and graphic arts use of the facility for jazz and chamber concerts, fashion shows, live album recording and Internship program.
- City of Fort Smith public / private investment partnership and utilities grant.
- Arkansas Arts Council Board education seminars and grant.
- Fort Smith Regional Art Museum gallery exhibitor partnership
- Western Arkansas Ballet dance theater in the round
- First Baptist Church Focus Church Sunday evenings each week
- Fort Smith Boys & Girls Clubs poetry outreach programs
- 2011/2012 Festival on the Border talent and production management
- Art Matters coalition host and member